New Years Eve we had to work. I was lucky enough to be able to schedule vacation after a meeting, so G and I were off and running around 1pm. We had lunch, then went to Goodwill. He was excited to find a Pogo stick, and has had a blast practicing jumping off it since then.
Jason got home from work around 4pm. He was tired after a 10 hour day of working in the field so we just relaxed at home for awhile. We met friends at the theater to see Bedtime Stories at 7:30. I recommend it if you have kids, or like kids movies. It was quite funny, but not your typical Adam Sandler funny. Good wholesome type funny (at least to my standard).
After that we came home and ordered pizza and watched some TV. At some point Jason and I dozed off (poor Gman), but luckily woke up just in time to call in the new year. Then we all went to bed.
I woke up at about 4am realising that Gman was in the bathroom and wasn't feeling so hot. I got him some ginger ale, and our puke cup so that he could go back to bed instead of having to hover around the toilet. It turned out to be just too much popcorn though, so I was lucky enough not to need to clean the cup. YAY!
After breakfast we just hung around most of New Years. Carrie and Terrace stopped by for a bit in the evening, and we were able to visit and give them their Christmas presents before they drove back down to Tucson.
Today we walked to JITB for breakfast, then drove up to Goodwill for a donation/shopping trip. After that I came home and got the Christmas stuff packed up. It's all organized this year. 3 inside bins, 1 outside bin, and a Goodwill bin whose contents will be donated right after Thanksgiving. I would donate it now, but I figure it's better for it to sit in our attic, than for them to have to hold it while they're trying to juggle all the other year round donations. The only think left is taking down the outside lights. Hopefully we can get to that when Jason gets back from riding the trails with his friends. If not we'll just wait to put the boxes away till tomorrow.
I've gotten back in to going to the gym. It's been hard, but nice. I was doing such a good job last summer. But it seems like as soon as the days started getting shorter and cooler I haven't been so hot at it. But I went New Years Eve, yesterday and today. So it's a good start. Hopefully I can keep it up!
Thats my year so far. Boring but good.
No comments:
Post a Comment